Thursday, December 6, 2012

Halloween

Ainslee and I spent Halloween with a my work crew at Tamara's house. She had a wonderful spread of food with lots of treats. Ainslee fell in love with Tamara. She liked her so much that she didn't want to leave and wants to invite her to our house one day. I don't blame her. Tamara is a wonderful soul. Ainslee dresses as Medusa in a homemade costume by yours truly based on a picture she saw in Chasing Fireflies. We put tiny braids and little you snaked, some of which glowed in the dark. Amelia spent the night with her best friend,Courtney, as usual. Case, being the teenager that he is, went gallivanting around with his friends. At the end of the night Ainslee and I came home and she filled her tummy with candy and we watched a Harry Potter movie as is our Halloween tradition. I do have to say, I miss Case and Amelia not being with us on Halloween. I loved watching them pull their candy out and separating it all then bargaining for trades as we all watched Harry Potter. Here's some pictures: